Sunday, July 8, 2007

7/08 Progress

I am planning on using this blog to mark my daily progress. Part of the reasoning is to keep myself on track. I promised myself I would not take a full year to get through an edit, as the previous versions required. I won't have the luxury in the future, and I shouldn't take it now. My goal is 6 - 9 months, so that'll put me December - March for finishing this. I also need to maintain my other writing projects while keeping up with this novel edit, so I need to remind myself of those items as well. Here goes.

Today's Progress:

The Lonely Orchard: 2 pages edited, which includes a stronger opening scene. (2/12 pages)

Forgotten Star: Chapter 1 (the recently written chapter "A") red-lined for edit prep. Consists of three scenes to be edited electronically this week.

No comments: