Sunday, June 21, 2009

Moving Forward

Since I don't have a lot of time for writing, I decided to focus on just one thing -- the writing class. It's going well, I'm up to lesson five and I'm tweaking concepts I knew and used, but it's nice to see how far it can go without taking the next ten years to figure it all out myself. The biggest thing I'm learning is how not to kill myself before it matters. I'm leary to discuss actual class details, as Ms. Lisle has worked hard on this course, but suffice to say I'm learning some self control, which may go a long way toward using my writing time more effeciently.

So far I've gotten three really cool novel ideas straight from the assignments and can't wait till the writing can begin. :)

2 comments:

amadan said...

I can relate, and I'm glad you're moving again. Thought I would check it out since you left me a comment on the HTTS board that really helped. In fact, I mentioned it in my own blog. By the way,I really like the way you have your blog presented, too.

D.M. Bonanno said...

Sl glad I could help! :)