Thursday, November 12, 2009

sharing knowledge

I love to share what I know, especially when it's a topic I'm passionate about--like writing.  I think most of my blog readers are the friends I've made from forward motion, but I'd really like to hear from other friends.   I'm thinking about composing some posts with writing information for those of you who are interested in learning more.  It'll mostly be my approach/philosophy with links to other sources on that topic.

I've learned a lot over the years, am still learning, but I want to share.  In the interest of writing these posts for someone other than myself, please reply in comments if you'd like to read anything of this nature.  If you have questions, post those too and I'll see if I can help.

Writing is hard.  Writing alone is harder.

No comments: