Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Results/Accomplishments

December: not a lot of writing, but important projects were completed.
* Fading Light -- reedited and resubmitted;
* Hunter's Honor -- reedited and submitted;
* Think Sideways -- final 3 lessons completed.

2009 was a very busy year.  I learned that I can write when I often think I can't; I can work multiple projects (Balance!) though not quite simultaneously yet.  I learned that people have more faith in my writing than I had realized, which is amazing.

What did I do?  I survived the first year of my 2nd child's life.  That alone is victory.  Writing on top of that, aside from being insane, is wonderful.

While I didn't achieve all my goals, I came pretty damn close.


* Think Sideways 25/25

* Stalker novel planned/outlined
* Short Story Edits -- 5
* Short Story Submissions -- 7
* New Submissions -- 2
* Short Story Writing -- 1
* Crits -- 7
* Reading -- 4
* FM Workshops -- 1
* Rejections -- 6
* Publications -- 1

No comments: