Wednesday, January 6, 2010

planning for the rest of the week

I'm back from my trip and wow did I ever underestimate the time I need to get settled back in.  I posted goals for this week, but I can't get to them all. 

Nighthunter's Bite is on the agenda for tonight and tomorrow, I'll push through what I can.  (No more 'i need this to be perfect'; I just need to write the damn thing.  I can always edit it. This story has been in my head for three years now, I'm disgusted with myself.) 

Then, Friday and Saturday I'd like to spend on Black Violas.  I have a March 31st deadline, and I'm only on the first revision here.  Again, this doesn't need to be perfect, but I need to start addressing the story issues.  I do not have the luxury of time on this one.

This is the year I break through my old writing problems and produce.  Year?  Nah.  Week?  Change should never be later, it should always be now.  TODAY.

No comments: