Saturday, February 27, 2010

bumps in the violas

Despite my cold, I came down to write tonight. The edit's been progressing well, and I got done several more pages tonight, and then realized that my wordcount is still way too high.  I'm five pages from the end, which is going to be rewritten more or less. I had a brainstorm on eliminating a character that really truly isn't neccessary. But he did serve an important part that can be transferred to another character, but that means adding a scene and removing a scene. It might end up being that this change will not alter the word count, but I think it puts my MC in a better position of seeing the crap that's about to happen and not just get it from someone else.

This could be good, but it means I'm NOT done tonight.

And I still need to dig through my To Edit pile for some short stories for my viable paradise application. 

I need more time in my day...

No comments: