Thursday, October 1, 2009

September Results/ October Goals

September was a good month as I was able to pull myself back into the writing. I don't have a lot of completed work, but there are projects in progress that will continue into October. Family stuff may come up mid-month, but hopefully I can work around that. This is the final quarter of the year -- time to own up to those goals I made in January. At least, as best I can at this point.

September Results

submissions -- 1

acceptance -- 1

joined crit group

crits -- 2

short story edits -- 2 in progress

short story drafts -- 1 in progress

novel reading -- Game of Thrones, Martin (in progress)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

October Goals

fading light edit

fading light to crit group

fading light final edit

fading light submission (dependent upon lvl of edit needed)

viola first draft

hunter edit

crits - 2+

novel reading

fm pov workshop

No comments: