Wednesday, October 7, 2009

slow progress

I think I'm on the right track now with Violas. I need to refocus on the important details and I am using the Think Sideways techniques to do this. After the past few days of sick baby combined with insane working hours, my brain and body are tired, and after today's insane workpace, my hands are very tired. My fingers want to find a cool vat of silky mud and jsut soak. So, I will cut the Viola scenes tomorrow, am salvaging two, but redirecting them, and then I have to write the rest.

Slow, yes, but progress is good.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Progress is Progress.

A small stride everyday means you are moving and it may not seem like at the time but when you look back you will see what you have accomplished.

Hang in there, I know how it is with work and kids but you will find your quiet time. :D