Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rough Week

Writing has been slow this week due to baby related exhaustion, but I'm still on target for making my goals. My main goal has been to make reasonable goals, and so far it's working. The crit is taking longer than I anticipated, and bills are nagging at my while I *am* writing. I'll be doing those tomrrow to shut them up. Forgotten Star is going well - the new chapters are solid, and while I have veered off my outline, it's to tighten up the story. Winter Warrior has been dancing in my thoughts again, ever since I transcribed my notes, and I'm eager to get working on it, but that has its own time and place. Right now, Forgotten Star is priority. If I can get my minimum done on Friday and Saturday, I'll be able to start editing on Sunday.

1 comment:

Erin M. Hartshorn said...

Hugs on the rough week, but it sounds like you have a good plan for the writing!